Thursday, May 17, 2018

Dreams of Falling by Karen White


**********
If you haven't read this book yet, you are in for a treat.
  **********
All information below and the photo above is courtesy of Karen White.
**********
We are rapidly approaching the June 5th release date for DREAMS OF FALLING! 

It's just 22 days away, but who's counting?
 ********** 
Book Tour - Come see me on book tour and tell your friends! My full listing of appearances is up on my (new!) website:  http://www.karen-white.com/appearances.

Also visit the "Events" section on my Facebook page:  https://www.facebook.com/pg/karenwhiteauthor/events/
 **********


5 comments:

  1. Do you LOVE her books?

    I have already read DREAMS OF FALLING and loved it.

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her books! Can't wait for this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will love it, Laurel.

      Thanks for commenting.

      Delete
  3. I have and egalley of this one, but I don't think I'm going to get a chance to read it before it expires. That's too bad, because it looks good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very good.

      I enjoy all of her books. I hope you can get to it.

      Thanks for commenting, Kim.

      Delete