Thursday, December 8, 2016

A Month of Faves - 12/8/16


It’s day 7
*********
I am so excited about joining in the fun again this year.

Thanks to these ladies for the month of fun:

 Tanya @ Girlxoxo 

 Andi @ Estella’s Revenge

 Tamara @ Traveling With T

 ********
Thu. | Dec 8 – Favorite Book to Movie or TV Shows #AMonthofFaves2016
 ********
What were your faves; did you both watch the movie and read the book; which was better?
********
I am not really a movie person, but I have read both books and have seen both movies.

I liked the book better for GONE WITH THE WIND, but I liked the movie better with THE BOOK THIEF.  

********





6 comments:

  1. I have seen both of these movies but haven't read either of the books. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE Gone With The Wind!!

      The Book Thief was a bit difficult to follow, but the movie cleared up a few things.

      Thanks for stopping, Kailana.

      Delete
  2. I loved both of those books and movies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are both very good in both media.

      Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

      Delete
  3. I still haven't read The Book Thief yet or watched the movie - I think I'm going to just go with the movie on that one though :-)

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will enjoy the movie.

      Thanks for stopping, Tanya.

      Delete